GE is one of the most popular brands of fridges, with thousands sold in Australia every year. They’re known for their durability and quality. There are several different models available, from French door fridges and side-by-sides to compact fridges. If you own a GE fridge that is not working properly call us. We’re the go-to team for GE refrigerator repairs in Melbourne; our highly trained technicians can diagnose the issue in minutes!
General Electric Fridge Repairs
Our technicians carry a wide range of equipment and replacement parts with them to each job, which means that your repairs can usually be carried out on the spot – no need to wait for a part to be ordered in. After all, we understand how important it is to get your fridge back up and running, so you can keep your food fresh! We accept bookings any time, and you can contact us online or call us directly. Unlike some repairers, we don’t charge crazy call-out fees, even to outer suburbs – you just pay for the work that’s done. To make General Electric fridge repairs even more affordable, we offer discounts to seniors and pensioners.
Common Problems We Fix
Side by Side & French Door
- Refrigerator Tripping Power Supply (RCD)
- Doors Not Closing Correctly
- Refrigerator Section not Cooling Properly
- Refrigerator Section Freezing Food
- Refrigerator Leaking Water
- Freezer Section Defrosting
- Evaporator Coil Iced Up
- Control Panels Not Displaying
- Fan Motor Not Working Properly
- Refrigerator Beeping / Alarming
- Grinding / Squealing Noises
- Faulty PC Boards
- Interior Light Not Working
- Water Supply Tubing Replacement
With over 20 years’ experience, you can rely on us to get the job done quickly and efficiently. For more information about how we can help or to get a free quick quote over the phone, give us a call on 1300 13 97 97 or 0425 840 666.